Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Chivalry 2 Review

Here’s my review of the Chivalry 2 cheat.

Aimbot
    The aimbot for Chivalry 2 is pretty solid. After messing around with the presets, I found a solid build that’s reliable and effective to use. The aim lock is great, quick, and makes archery WAAAY more fun now than it is normally. Considering that the the hit boxes seem to be small for chivalry 2 players, the aimbot does a good job of locking even with people randomly strafing. People already complain about archers, but with this people will genuinely hate you. It feels good.

Security
    No bans so far so what else is there to say? No one has called me out or even hinted as if I was doing some nefarious. It’s nice to see a solid product that has minimal risk, yet maximizes fun.

Features
    ESP, health boxes and other features provide solid additions to the cheat. I prefer a minimum/basic setup, but I found myself playing through the options for an hour as it was enjoyable to see the various customizations.

Questions/Concerns
    FOV indicators:
    Not sure if it’s a local issue but I didn’t see anyway of visualizing the FOV indicator. Hopefully in future builds it’s implemented, as I like to have a smaller FOV then what I was experiencing. If it is already please let me know so I can adjust it haha.

Final Thoughts
    Great product! Glad I bought it and looking forward to future purchases with this community.

The team appreciates you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. +3 bonus days have been added to your membership.