Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Wink Review for Skeptics (like me)

To start, I am not a player who looks for software because I am a below-average player. I wanted this to counter the enemy team when they use abilities that make them one-shot everyone and be near invincible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	das.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	3263

When I first looked for a quality product for the game I wanted it in, I saw people in the community talk about wallhax. At first, I was very skeptical, especially since they only took crypto for the trial. In addition, my antivirus kept blocking my connection to the site, but once I could get it running, it blew me away!

The first thing I would like to talk about is that this is significantly feature-rich, don't want to be too blatant or wish to change something about your visuals? There are most likely more than a dozen options for one thing alone. One of my favorite things is how easy it is to config each feature the exact way you want it and have the option to save your settings!

The options that you have for ESP and radar are a lot more customizable than any other software. Instead of updating every second or few seconds, it constantly shows me where they are and what they're doing, so I always have the advantage. The aimbot blew me away in terms of how much customization there is; having options for predicting for ping/fps and changing how it functions is a significant plus; you can even 180 fov if someone is raging on the enemy team.

Overall, I would recommend wallhax to anyone who is looking for affordable and effective software.

Thank you very much for the review - I am wondering what kind of AV software you have that blocks the site completely?

Thank you for writing a testimonial! I have extended your membership by 3 days.