Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

First experience with Wallhax with ARK Survival Evolved.

Hi, this is a short review of my first experience using this service.

The price I payed is reasonable.

The service was activate for me instantly and the installation process was clean and easy. None of my antimalware softwares detected the hack as a threat at any moment, which is a bonus.

The software took a couple of minutes to setup the first time, but after that it is able to boot up quickly and without error.

The hacks can be loaded at any stage of the game I'm playing and will work perfectly regardless.

The hacks configurations are extensive and functional, they are easy to comprehend and navigate altough some settings may require a little bit of testing as their parameters are not explained by the software.

The hacks have so far worked perfectly without fail, once I got my way around tweaking a few settings I was able to obtain exactly the kind of experience I wanted.

I would reccomend this service to anyone looking to hack in ARK Survival Evolved. My review is overall definitely positive.

Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended for 3 days as a way of saying thanks.