Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Apex Wallhax

Cool Apex Wallhax

4.5/5
    I recently bought the 1 day subscription. At first I had to take a few minutes to understand the in-game menu but the cheat guide really helped with understanding how to use the engine EFFECIENTLY. I really respect that it warns you about how you should be using the product as well. There are a lot of cool interchangeable settings within the application such as Hud and GIO configurations. I can turn off the aim lock at anytime and still keep the ESP if I'd like and vice versa, really a good way to never get caught. It's also great that the engine stays up to date, I highly recommend that everyone have windows 10, its a great transition! Over I love the cheat engine, the only thing I might add( and maybe its there but I'm still too noob) is incorporating a silhouette style ESP for the enemy players. I also had some trouble landing some wing man shots but maybe that is normal when using a small recital for aim snap. Either way keep up the good work! I like the product so I'll most likely buy it again if I can. If a mod could let me know any tips for visual aesthetic please let me know! Cheers everyone~

Thank you for the testimonial! Some additional time has been added to your membership as our way of saying thanks.

I showed off some of the non-standard options here: https://wallhax.com/forum/video-medi...hlight=fallout