Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: APEX Review

APEX Review

Hey Guys,

So I was quite skeptical of any form of hack since the last one I tried was super complicated. The other hack wanted me to disable firewalls and delete antivirus and a lot of safety protocols on my CPU and they just made me feel super unsafe. Also the support was generally was some copy pasta crap and not actual support. Wallhax has been MUCH different. As far as the installation its as simple as downloading a client. No delete or disable anything. So that is a huge bonus for me as my CPU is used for many things and needs to be protected at all times. As far as the functionality of the product...it works as advertised. The settings are easy to understand and you see a drastic improvement in your in game performance. All you have to do is configure the settings so it looks realistic and its unlikely you will be caught. Even my friends spectating were in awe of my improvement and never once hinted that I was hacking :-). Wallhax definitely has a repeat customer.

Hell yeah! That's what we like to hear! Thank you for writing a testimonial. I have extended your membership by an extra day for taking the time to leave one.