Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Sea of Thieves - An Honest Review

To remain as brisk & objective as possible, I've used this chair for almost a month now shy just day since I first purchased it. I was skeptical at first, apart from the really low prices, most of my past experiences have been bad when it comes to unfair advantages.

Needless to say, I've been very impressed with this provider so far and will resubscribe with their VIP package today.

I have asked countless questions, posted bugs and glitches I've noticed, asked for new features, and they've responded to all of them promptly, friendly, and accurately.

The chair works as advertised, and it really seems they are trying to improve every chair they offer to the best of their ability. Even adding customization options through the console is an amazing step in the right direction. Undetected for as long as I've been monitoring.

The menu, at least for SOT, is a bit restrictive in my opinion, and I'd like to see more variables in the options you can choose like what types of items, ships, crates, etc you want to see.

All in all, though, I rate this 10/10. Absolutely recommend this product 100%.

Keep up the excellent work.

Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription by +3 days.