Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cool Honest Review - Apex Legends Cheats is LEGIT!

I have been using the cheat software for Apex Legends for 3 days now and I am shocked at how well it works.

The installation is easy, and UI is clean with loads of options to customize your experience. The website and staff are professional, there is a forum and a user guide to help you quickly get into cheating.

I'm terrible at FPS games so for me this cheating program helps improve my game even after turning off the cheat.

The price for this service may be expensive for some however you are getting reliable software for the price. And most importantly the software is virus FREE and its legit!

My only feedback to improve on the software is to have an option to move the overlay positions on screen. For example the 2D map and the warning text at the top. I don't know if its possible to move the overlay, but it will be great if there was an easy way to do it.

Rating the software 4.5/5.0

The team appreciates you taking the time to leave us a testimonial. +3 bonus days have been added to your membership.

The 2D radar can be moved when the menu is open by dragging the handle at the top. You can do a lot to customize it. You can see an example on this page, note how we have it in the center of the screen for Splitgate: https://wallhax.com/cheat-framework/

I don't think the warnings can be moved currently but it's something we will likely add in the future.