Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Review after 2/3 months of using

Hello everyone that's reading this!
    I've now been using the Wallhax cheat for different games (TD, RSS, WoWs) and wanted to give my general feedback and opinion on the hacks.
    So lets get started:

- Availability and Updates: 9/10

All the hacks get updated really fast after a game update, max I've seen like 3-5 hours.
    And theres a steady stream of general updates with new features and improvements aswell.

- Support: 10/10

So just ti say this I've never had any real problems with the cheat so I never had to open a ticket or so.
    I am just giving my opinion on general forum support, which is great.
    Admins are online a lot and help really fast and professional too (Bugs get reported to the right ppl fast so they can be fixed aswell)
    Also they're quite nice ppl from what I've seen so far. =)

The website is really nice and simple, everything's easy to read and you can find whatever you need fast too.
    What more would you want?

- Pricing: 10/10

Compared to other hack websites this one here is REALLY cheap. Also you only have one sub for all the hacks they support.
    Haven't found a website where that would be the case with it being this cheap.

-- Okay lets move on to the reviews for every hack I used. --

First off the one I used most: Rainbow Six Siege

- Aimbot: 9/10

The aimbot works great in most cases, I've seen it once or twice in the 200 games now that it didn't work properly but that's nothing I would cry about.
    You can make it look really legit too if you set it up correctly, even tho I think the smoothing slider is a bit confusing with how you got to decrease the number to increase the amount of smooth.

- ESP: 10/10

Worked in all the time so far and is really customize able as well in terms of what you want to see and when.

- 2D Radar: ?/?

I've never used the 2D Radar so cant rly say anything too it besides the few times where I had it on by accident, where it worked.

Onto the next hack: World of Warships

- Aimassist: 7/10

It works as its supposed to but if you want to have it work correctly you have to adjust a lot of things which is kind of a bummer.

- ESP: 9/10

Works really good. Its customize able and shows you what you want to see really clear.
    Only downside is that the "pre-aim" location doesn't update often enough, but that's only really noticeable when the enemy ship is turning

And now to the last hack: Tom Clancy's The Division

- Aimbot: 9/10

Everything works as its supposed to work, the aimbot is highly customize able and has a lot of nice features.
    The only thing that happened to me a few times was that the aimbot would randomly jump to a different target (even aim through walls at occasions)
    That didn't happen often but still quite annoying.

- ESP: 10/10

Did everything I could wish for, never malfunctioned for me either.
    You can change the colors for pretty much everything you want and how far you want to see things etc.
    Everything working like it's supposed to as well.

- 2D Radar: ?/?

Pretty much the same here as it was with RSS.

Conclusion

I would say Wallhax is providing a really good palette of cheats. It's cheap, does what it's supposed to do and if it doesn't you get help quickly to fix that.
    There are a few flaws and things but compared to everything else it's nothing I would complain about.
    In an overall score I would rate Wallhax: 9.5/10
    Thanks for reading, if you actually came all the way to the end haha (It came out to be longer than I expected), and have a nice day

Regards, gastor199.

Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended as a way of saying thanks.