Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Warframe Wallhax Review

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gamepad.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	3417

Hello, first let me start by saying there is not another option, at least you would want to use. I bought two months of my subscription and Digital Extremes had dropped quite a bit of patches (Nidus Prime Access release) and in that time the bot was never down for more than a few hours. This game has a lot of time gates anyway which means you will find yourself logging out and doing something else if you did not plan ahead when you first start in terms of building (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Wea...ng_Ingredients). One of my favorite features has to be infinite ammo! This turns some of the worst weapons into power houses especially with modifiers that alter fire rate, ammunition type, and overall weapon function, never reloading is a huge time saver as well and part of what makes this product so effective

This program easily makes you capable of doing missions from The Steel Path (level 100+) which are clearly meant for a 4-man team by yourself. If I had more knowledge of the game and access to warframes that shine in that mode along with mods I'm sure it can all be with ease, but you will have to either be moving around quickly or have the right setup to handle an interception. I did the entire star chart normal with a basic weapon and damage cranked by myself with Nidus Prime, much of The Steel Path can be done as well, very little stands in your way. This damage also comes in handy during the quests where you have to use your operator because you have no amps and do no damage during The War Within.

Name:	Inf. Ammo.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	3416

As you can see below this is as high as the settings needs to be when using a fully modded Soma Prime without a Riven which is overkill depending on the faction type.

Name:	Gamepad.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	3417

This is probably my favorite update to the product since I used it years ago with another account (neither of which had suspensions or bans), support for controllers which also works with wireless. I even turned my gamepad on after the game was started and program injection, still there is detection! Right below that option is another favorite, Auto Aim Target, the problem with most aimbots is obvious, all headshots and imhuman accuracy.

Name:	Screen.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	3418

There are many options for ESP! There is a ton of customization in every way from shape, color, and size and this isn't even mentioning the varieties of ESP (name, health bar, distance, weapon, etc.). The default does a great job and being lazy I decided not to touch much and leave the boxes on which has helped dramatically in any mission because you know where they spawn, coming from, and are going to. This is what makes solo defense, mobile defense, and interception possible especially in The Steel Path mode.

Name:	Hitbox.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	3419

The hitbox even adapts well to bosses and oversized enemies.

Name:	Golem.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	3420

I absolutely hate Archwing! It uses another set of weapons with another set of mods and never interested me. This makes these mission types much more tolerable and solo-possible even in endgame. This is my damage with the basic damage mod ranked up, a cold halfway, and a venom with maybe two ranks invested and energy shell activated when fighting Jordas Golem on The Steel Path which is probably the toughest amigo in the game, but what makes this tricky is you need to a lot of damage to fight the land boss as well making this a very perplexing mission otherwise. You can make short work of any enemy without coming close to raising the critical damage multiplier.

Surprisingly (not really), Warframe had an update deployed and I was able to complete most of this with the exception of a screen capture to show how easy it is to blend into your party. The great thing about using a program of this nature during gameplay allows for you to never look too suspicious especially when you exclude head shots because you will not get the best fire accuracy anyway with a weapon like Soma Prime which works in our favor. This game is interesting because a weapon can not be max at all in level, but out damage much else just by normal means. Nobody will really think much of a level 20-25 rifle doing high damage because of how modding works. There are many times too I can just stop firing and the damage done by team mates is overkill thus fading back to looking inconspicuous. Will add screen capture later along with a video!

One final note is that I have went nuts the whole time tearing through the star chart with damage ramped up and infinite ammo while more recently partying with people and cranking quite a bit with no issue while most was solo play because of being able to pause. I did sorties, normal alert and steel path, events, etc.

This is a great product and packed with function
    Last edited by DrCorey; 11-11-2021 at 03:38 PM.

Im sorry to say this, but did you know using dmg hack or crit hack in a archwing will get you banned,if it wasn't an archwing mission and you used in free roam okay,but in archwing missions Many players reported of being banned after using dmg hack on archwing.

Thanks for the detailed review! Are you okay with us moving this to the testimonial forum to give you some extra membership time?

Quote Originally Posted by godlikevex View Post
    Im sorry to say this, but did you know using dmg hack or crit hack in a archwing will get you banned,if it wasn't an archwing mission and you used in free roam okay,but in archwing missions Many players reported of being banned after using dmg hack on archwing.
    I have used max damage twice now in many Archwing missions both solo and in group for about 2 months 3 years apart. I think this was the case when Archwing was released because it was DE's new "money maker" and when it fizzled they probably stopped caring. It's all about business.

Quote Originally Posted by Slytiger View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review! Are you okay with us moving this to the testimonial forum to give you some extra membership time?
    Sounds good to me! I will work on a video.

Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended for 3 days as a way of saying thanks.