The Division Testimonial

Hello, i'm using this hack on a legit way cause i'm recording etc, so here is my test

Aimbot: This aimbot works very well for a legit play, and with the large range of features it works really well with both aggressive play styles and passive ones.
    10/10

ESP: The ESP has a lot of features, and I enjoy the toggle-ability for legit play. Nothing extremely unique here since it is an ESP, and nothing can really be done to make it unique. I'd like to see a stream-proof ESP or at least a stream proof Radar
    9/10

MISC : The No recoil & no spread works as intented, they're good even if don't use them often
    10/10

This is without a doubt the best cheat available. For the price it really can't be beat.

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying the products.

Is this still undetected ? And OP did you survive the ban wave?

Quote Originally Posted by Division36 View Post
    Yes, it's undetected.

Nice Testimonial, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Division36 View Post
    Using ONLY WallHax hack will keep you safe, unless you're a dumbass and killing everyone with headshot and 100% aimbot speed-switches.
    Make FOV 1 and about 60-70% accuracy on Silent Aim, Aimbot to Neck / Spine. this should make you a bit more Legitable player
    Creator of Creator that Created the Creation which Created these Creations to destroy Creation of Creations.

I was banned on the 18th.... I believe it was for too many headshot kills. I didn't use silent aim....