Thread: BF1 Review

BF1 Review

Everything works amazing, aimbot is smooth and ESP works like a charm.

Have even tried Heroes and Generals and it works really good, just wish it wouldn't hit so many headshots. Other than that an amazing package with a great price!

glad you're enjoying it.

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.

Thank you for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by Gokke View Post
    Thank you for the kind words!
    Works fine, its a good hack!

One question, Punkbuster is active in BETA? Fairfight are banning people but I didnt see anybody banned by Punkbuster in this Beta.

Thank you!

PunkBuster banning people Anonymously or just send the data on suspicious hacker to FF or BE. They're looking into it and banning or not banning the player.
    Mostly PunkBuster just kicking from the game and locking for several minutes (that's what it did to me in different game).

But I've never heard of people got banned by PB.

P.S. Next time, ask questions in different section or just open a new thread by yourself.
    *Buy Lifetime VIP access. *
    Creator of Creator that Created the Creation which Created these Creations to destroy Creation of Creations.

Quote Originally Posted by J3loodySoul View Post
    PunkBuster banning people Anonymously or just send the data on suspicious hacker to FF or BE. They're looking into it and banning or not banning the player.
    Mostly PunkBuster just kicking from the game and locking for several minutes (that's what it did to me in different game).

But I've never heard of people got banned by PB.

P.S. Next time, ask questions in different section or just open a new thread by yourself.
    *Buy Lifetime VIP access. *

Jjaja, ok man! thank you!

i have been banned from heroes and generals but since its free game i just created new account job done

Quote Originally Posted by bigtrucker View Post
    i have been banned from heroes and generals but since its free game i just created new account job done
    what has H&G to do with BF1?

however kek i play since 5-6months on a account and still not banned lulz