Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Paladins Cheat Review

I have thoroughly experimented 3 different cheats for Paladins. From the tests I can easily say that wallhax provides the highest quality cheat.
    Since this game is relatively new, excluding it's alpha stages, I am judging the hack based upon It's overall quality and features developed compared to the early stages of the game

Menu The menu is simple and well organised for navigational purposes. The menu can be hidden with a simple press of a button

9/10

Aimbot This feature at it's current stages is quite well developed. You can adjust the FOV to change the powerfulness of the aimbot (higher the FOV the more obvious it becomes)
    Depending on your experience in cheating you can lower the FOV of the aimbot to look legit, but it's all up to you on how you want to play.
    There are already enough aimbot features imo to either play legit or rage hack, but a few settings like smooth could be added for extra legitimacy

8/10

Visuals Ok, here is where I think this hack really shines. It provides almost every possible visual cheat you could imagine in any first person game. The esps dont show until you get into a certain range which is really nice. I personally find it annoying when I can constantly see boxes, hp bars, names etc from spawn Not much needs to be said about it as it is above and beyond perfect.

10/10

NOTE The cheat offes other features which I haven't mentioned, but they are useful too.

Security I can't really judge this criteria as I have not used this cheat long enough. But it doesn't seem to bad from the communities perspective.

Client Now i'm a bit sceptical about this since the servers were down for a few hours when I purchased the hack, but apparently it rarely happens and luck was not on my side, so I assume the servers are reliable.

Price Ok, honestly I think the prices are way too low. I've never seen a site that provides 15+ cheats for just $20 a month. It's definately worth the price. vry nice
    11/10

Community/Staff I was surprised when I read the forumns. I come from many forumns with good staff, except many of them can be rude and use sarcasm alot toward new comers, but every post I've seen so far by staff are really supportive and seem very friendly.

10/10

So do I recommend this?
    YES! It is definetly worth your money. I'll be purchasing a 1 month subscription after testing out some other cheats. Currently testing Heroes And Generals.

Overall Rating 9/10

Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.

Thank you for the kind words!

Thank you for the kind words!