Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Paladins Aimbot Review

My Review

EASE OF USE
    Rating 10/10

There wasn't a time where I was confused or had any problems discerning what the various options meant. Everything is well organized and easy to adjust to your own tastes. Setup was also easy, I had no issue downloading and starting the hack.

PRICE
    Rating 10/10

You can't beat the price. If you shop for hacks very often, you probably already know this.

QUALITY OF AIM
    Rating 9/10
    For most champions, this is 10/10 as really it's all computers and math and the aim is technically perfect for where a character is on the screen. For some characters, you don't actually aim at this hitbox though. For example, pip can only aim like this if the target is close since his attacks arc downwards. If you aim at the hitbox, it will come up short. For most champions however, this is exactly as advertised : absolutely perfect aim.

LEGITIMACY
    Rating 5/10
    Even setting your FOV very small, it's pretty much impossible to not look like you're aimbotting so this is not the deal for you if you want a legit look. I really hope they add aim smoothing in the future. Even with the Paladins kill cam being a little meh (easier to hide hacking due to it not being a true replay), it's still really obvious and I got called out a lot even with a small FOV.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    Rating 10/10
    Quick to respond, friendly, and one of the better staffs that I've seen in this environment. Definitely earns a bit of loyalty points from me just for being so prompt and friendly.

CHAMPION NOTES
    Rating : Grover
    Using this config on Skye is enough to make anyone against it cry. However, especially on certain maps, one of the most infuriating champions to use it on is Grover. If you have a clear vantage point with some distance between you and the point, you can make it basically impossible to close the gap from the point to yourself without losing 3/4 of their HP. I managed to make an entire team leave doing this multiple times. The aimbot of course also works great for the Call of Duty classes, Viktor and Kinessa. With the recent update, Buck is also maybe one of the more rage inducing champions to play. He is a good replacement for Pip if you want to play that type of character. I'm not sure why, but I didn't have as much luck with Cassie as I thought I would. I think it's because her arrow bullets are actually a bit slower and maybe even arc a bit over distance. When playing legit, I do a lot of leading shots to be able to hit targets so it's not as good with the aimbot unless you are fairly close.

SUGGESTIONS/FEEDBACK
    My primary suggestion is definitely to add some legitimacy features for those of us who want to be scrubs like that. Aim smoothing is #1 on my list of suggestions. Target lock or priority would be nice as it can become difficult to hit a specific target in a group environment. Overall, this hack is definitely RECOMMENDED and I had a good experience with it. Only circumstance I would say that you would not be happy is if you wanted to look legit.

Thank you for the review, Slytiger will add some days to your subscription. Great feedback on the aimbot, and we're adding Aim Smoothing.

I have added some extra time to your trial for leaving a testimonial

Great to hear about the success you've had with some of the champions. I've mainly been using Viktor and Kinessa, but I will have to check out Grover and Buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokke View Post
    Thank you for the review, Slytiger will add some days to your subscription. Great feedback on the aimbot, and we're adding Aim Smoothing.
    Another thought after playing a bit longer : I think another really important legitimacy feature would be to add body shots. The head hitboxes are very small for many of the oddly shaped characters and it's really obvious when your aim is on that narrow hitbox constantly. I have seen this done a few ways in other hacks including body shots only mode or aim for the closest to your mouse.