Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Paladins Hack Review

SETUP AND DOWNLOAD

Download and run the setup and once that is done, you just run the client and choose the hack you want to use. It is that easy.

INTERFACE

Pressing F4 or Delete will bring up the main menu in game, and clicking on any of the options will allow you to rebind the key. The layout of the menu is clean and easy to navigate. It will be easy to use, even for first time users.

AIMBOT

Works perfectly for most champions. Doesn't work too well for champions like Drogoz or Evie which requires you to lead your targets. I would recommend trying out Viktor or Skye with the aimbot (something something free wins)!

ESP

There are various options which allow you to customise how you want your ESP to work. Don't like the boxes around the champions? Just turn them off!

PRICE POINT

USD $20 for eighteen working hacks? That's like paying just USD $1.11 for each one! Now if you're only using one hack, the price might seem too steep for you, but that is just how it works. I'm sure you could always try out other games right and put the hacks to good use.

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.