Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cool Paladins Aimbot+Wallhack Review

Paladins Wallhack+AIMBOT Review

Overall Rating 9/10

After three days of using this hack I must say it’s been awesome, it took me about 3 minutes to purchase and confirm through PayPal which is a huge plus so there is no delay to start having some fun! I have levelled so many champions and owned matches with the wallhack and aimbot. The only problem I’ve encountered is that the game sometimes will not start up after the hack’s been injected by the program, but that is just a small matter. I would advise to be a little careful as some people will catch on if you use the aimbot on some champions like viktor, skye, grokh. I think I only receive some reports but I am a careful player 

Cheat GUI

Very clean look with a nice transparent overlay, a lot of settings to configure as you like.

Aimbot

The aimbot has been very good and quite accurate, it works best on hitscan champions like Skye, Grokh, Victor but others like drogoz it’s a little harder as they shoot slower projectiles. As the hitbox in paladins is pretty big right now makes the aimbot so good you can’t miss your shots. If you’re planning to use this in some competitive games beware of not being so obvious if you do not want a ban.

WallHack

My favourite part of the hack package I would say, seeing all players was a huge advantage especially playing kinessa as she is is toast if some champs sneak up on you, you can dominate every game. Great work.

Price

Good price, I bought it just for a test even if only a couple hours is very good and I ended up playing so much I moved up the leaderboards. For all you’re getting it’s a no brainer and other hacks out there do not have the security that you get with this to prevent bans.
    Had a very good time with this and probs will buy again 

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit

there is no more paladins hack? not in the list.. i bought it for that