Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Battlefield 1 Honest cheat review

I am currently on a 3 day trial for the weekend. I also subscribed for 3 days last weekend. So far I have not had any issues with the cheat and have had a great time. Listed below will be ratings in specific categories.

Aimbot
    4.5/5
    I really enjoyed the aimbot. Although I did not use it too much, during the time I was using I could tell it was high quality. While using a sniper it had pin-point accuracy and it was great. As for the other guns, the shots did not land every time, but that is in fact a good thing. The guns are already not too accurate so it would be incredibly fishy if you are using a LMG and all your bullets are landing. If this was intentional, great job!

ESP
    5/5
    The esp was perfect. I did not have any issues with it and had no flaws.

GUI
    5/5
    No issues with the GUI, simple and clean.

Price
    4.5/5
    Extremely fair price. Some may complain about the price, but you have to remember you are paying for all the cheats for every supported game.

Overall
    4.9/5
    Aimbot is great, ESP is great, price is great.... What's there to dislike?!
    I did not have any issues with the cheats so far and plan on purchasing a longer membership when my classes slow down. For those of you wondering if it is worth it, without a doubt it is.
    Thanks Wallhax for the great Weekend! (even though the stupid ea servers were down )

Thank you for the detailed review, glad to see you're enjoying the cheat(s)!

A perfect hack, but not undetectable. Unfortunately I took a ban of one week, in only 3 days of use. There is the possibility of not being detected by FairFight?

Quote Originally Posted by tigopf View Post
    A perfect hack, but not undetectable. Unfortunately I took a ban of one week, in only 3 days of use. There is the possibility of not being detected by FairFight?
    The cheat is not detected. Else everyone would be banned and we'd here many reports. With so many members not banned, myself included, it's likely you were banned due to your actions being detected by FF.