Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Red face I think it's time.

Hey guys.
    First of all I would like to thanks the admins and mods of this forum. Great work, good timing, good community and GREAT hacks.

The Division
    I have been playing this game since the release and never been banned (not even for 14 day ban). With all the settings being easy to learn about and easy to understand.
    The Aimbot works like charm and same goes to Silent Aim (which improved awesomely since the release).
    With ESP you'll never get scared or ambushed by surprise ever again. Which you can with your team. And with ESP you can see if the other players are hacking or not, by their movement when you're getting close to them (you'll learn with the time).
    World loot really helps.
    Long story short (because I can write here a freaking essay with thousands of words of how awesome this hack is. ).
    The hacks works like charm and everything easy to make.

Battleborn
    Well.. I won't lie, I had some problems with the hack, but it's only the problem from my end.
    Aimbot works awesome, but still need some improving. Which the community helping with to Admins.
    ESP really awesome, helps to find the enemy that hiding in some bugged area and you can't find it to pass (story mode). In PVP.. it's just .. WOW..

Heroes & Generals
    Ha.. Can't say much.. because I've played this game only few matches.. (around 50 in total xD )..
    Each mission I've joined... score was higher than the skies. I was Rage-hacking, normal hacking.. And still got my account xD
    Aimbot works just great, the predictions are awesome (for these who don't know, aimbot aims to the enemy that running and predicting where he will be)
    ESP .. again.. works just awesome.
    Creator of Creator that Created the Creation which Created these Creations to destroy Creation of Creations.

Great Testimonial J3, glad you are having fun with the cheats