Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: battlefield 1

battlefield 1

i purchased a trial 3 days ago out of curiosity and wow, transaction was extremely fast, i was able to download the client and set it up within 5 mins.
    the instruction was a bit confusing and i had some trouble with running the hack, so just want to point out for anyone who's new to this, log into the hack but DO NOT LOAD THE HACK until you are IN THE GAME.
    i was only using ESP hack and not the aim bot and i have to say, this is SO MUCH FUN. i like how it uses different colors to show whether the enemy is in your line of sight. this is a great feature if you want to play safe and reduce your chance to get banned. overall, i'm very happy with the cheat. played for 3 days and no issue whatsoever. the overlay turns itself off and produce a warning sound when FF is taking a screen shot ( I thought the hack was broken but then i realize it's actually a screen protection feature you absolute need if you don't wanna get banned!)

not sure if this is still undetectable after today's update. would definitely purchase some more if it still works. Great work!

Glad you've enjoyed our software. I've added a bit of time to your subscription.

I tried to purchase it but it won't let me on the link sends me else where

what? FF make screenshots from your screen? thats bad. i used wallhax/esp and yes. i got banned last week ago for 7 days but now i can play. but i dont have vip acc or "on parole". so i cant test it. i hope FF didnt make screenshots from your screen. how i know that they make screenshots and how the client know that?