From BF1 to H&G, great HAX and a great Community!!

Hi Guys,

There was, for a time, a period where I looked around the interwebs for a legitimate cheating service. I tried 3 other pay to cheat services and they were all way too costly, or very vague about how to run their client. In addition, the support I received from them was, to say the least, lacking. Then I discovered WALLHAX!! I will admit that when ever I would youtube videos of people cheating on the games that I played and loved, my mouth would start to water and I yearned to be a part of what seemed so out of reach. I will also admit, that when ever I searched a video for hax of a game I played I would always find myself watching a WALLHAX montage.

I have used most of the cheats available to me from the great team here, and let me tell you, I went from a average to mediocre player in games such as BF1, WoW, H&G, and Paladins. To being #1 every game, making loads of in-game currency, and putting boasters in their place. Moreover, the price for such a great service is really worth every penny you will spend, and the community is warm and welcoming with paid staff that will respond to your inquires in a timely fashion. So, to me WALLHAX is pound for pound, penny for penny the best HAX out there and I'm glad I became a VIP member!!

SoronVespa

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for writing this! I've extended your subscription a bit.

You guys are welcome, just glad to be here.