Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Heroes & Generals | World of Warships

Heroes & Generals:

Aimbot = 9... because it is configurable, it works in several vehicles is good, but it is not so much, since with the sensitivity very high it does not work well, it is up to certain distances the forecast is perfect

ESP (wall)= 7... this option is good to some extent because it does not show enemy vehicles, it also does not have a "custom color" which leaves something to be desired, but for basic use it is relatively good But if you plan to play with fighter pilot, it is very easy to level up ... to tell the truth is to "OP" on maps with fog.

Radar=10... Great for playing "Clean" or disguised xD ... to tell the truth if you use only the aim + radar already exclude the need to use the ESP, aiming it is more legit.

Other= 10 ... I just think this tool should present slightly more basic functions, such as the enemy vehicle esp or with customizable color options, for Daltonic

proof: Screenshot by Lightshot
    ___

World of Warships:

Aimbot: 10 (Complies what promises to "aim assist")
    ESP: 10 (I just do not understand why it works on spotted enemies)
    Misc: 10 possibility to save and load easily.

In both games tool works perfectly, only in H & G I had problems of fps, that from one hour to another disappeared.
    Community here is very good, besides giving support is also for not delay in updating a certain hack for such a game, sorry for my English.

Thanks for leaving us a testimonial. Your subscription has been extended a bit.