Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: BattleField 1

BattleField 1

Hello,

I'm not a new customer to WallHax, as if I bought about 4 months of their RB6 hacks and they were great. I eventually got banned because one night I maxed everything out, but hey, to the next game. I decided to buy BF1 a year later, and play it without hacks, then I remembered Wall Hax, the best legit hack provider with top notch support on the planet. I remember them talking about the BF1 hack getting released even before the beta started, so they were on their A game. I decided to buy a 3 month subscription, and this is what I found.

If you just want to know if you should buy it, yes, you should.

Aimbot:4.9/5
    I have always loved the aimbot on Wall Hax hacks, but the one thing that always bothered me is the smoothness, the lower, the smoother, but if it was percentages, it should be the higher the smoother, but this is with all their hacks, and im sure im the only
    one that doesnt understand why they did this.
    ESP: 4/5
    I gave the ESP a 4/5 because I would love to see outlines of the players, instead of just boxes or heads. Kinda like the outline of players in csgo, but in BF1. It would just make the hack look alot more professional and smoother.
    Radar: 5/5
    Its a radar, it works. YAY!

Other than that, this is pretty much it. I will be using this hack up, and may be purchasing a month subscription depending on if I feel I need it.

Thanks again wall hax for providing the best hacks, and top notch support for the bad guys of gamers.
    Zach

Thanks for leaving us a testimonial. Your subscription has been extended a bit.