Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Talking Surprisingly good.

At first, I was quite skeptical of this. Some other sites look professionally made, and yet are just there to scam you. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this indeed was not the case with WallHax. I was experiencing some issues at first with some of the cheats, but with the help, and patience of the staff and community, I was able to get these issues solved, and the cheats worked absolutely beautifully. Unfortunately I had been quite upset with the site, and staff at the time and had criticized them un-rightfully. The staff of WallHax talked to me professionally and helped me with it all even though I was off to a rough start.

I 100% recommend buying these cheats for at least a 3-day trial, if not a months worth. I can guarantee that they work very nicely on every game I tried them on, (after a little bit of help, and troubleshooting) and if you are a person looking to make some quick cash in Heroes and Generals, Grand ***** Auto V, etc; these are the perfect cheats for you. Highly recommended, the only real problem I have with the site is that the Contact Us part of the site is seldom viewed, so instead of using it, ask the community/staff about any concerns or questions you may have using the appropriate forum, they will get back to you in a fast period.

Thanks WallHax for providing this excellent service at an incredibly reasonable price!

I'd actually like to apologize to the staff for criticizing them at first, and also thank them for being very courteous to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical_Schlong View Post
    I'd actually like to apologize to the staff for criticizing them at first, and also thank them for being very courteous to me.
    No problem glad to have you here with us

Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.