Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Bf1 hack review

Bf1 hack review

Hey everyone ! I have been using BF1 hack now for some days and I thought I could share my opinions with you!

ESP: The ESP is very good! You can see players from very far away which is useful if you are a sniper for example! Also its great that vehicles has another color so you can see the difference.

Aimbot: Aimbot is good. If you wanna rage the aimlock and hs accuracy is perfect, you can snipe them hs easy from far away! I like to look a bit legit putting the aim for the "spine" and not head and just go assault smg class. The aimbot is very customizable so you can change setting for how you want to play! I know the staff is working on vehicle aimbot and if this comes i would defintely give it a 10/10. But for now it just works fine just having esp in vehicles. You still get the upper hand! One more thing i would like the staff to add is so that you can see the "player esp" in a vehicle so that you can for example aimbot a guy that sits in airplane! I hope you get what i mean!

Protection: So far, So good. I havent got any bans yet even tho I might have gone wild some games *_* . There is also this "FF aim jitter" that is great protection.

Overall: I really love this hack and it gives you such a upper hand against the other players! I would rate it 8,5 / 10 just because there are no vehicle aimbot. As I said, if that comes the hack is completed and get 10/10!

Thank you for reading this and best wishes to all of you // Best Regards Wallengos !

Looks like you really enjoyed the product!
    When I use the hacks, I try really hard to play like a noob...
    Terms of Service (What you paid for)
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

Great testimonial, thank you. I've added a bit of time to your membership.