Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Hack Review.

Hack Review.

I only brought 3 days of VIP, but I have to say, I'm quite impressed o: Everything works well and I have no negatives to say about this. I will definitely buy lifetime one day, but for now, I'm going to be buying one month every month. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and to anyone whos looking for hacks really. Its just great. Paladins is actually fun with these hacks, and it improves my gameplay, so thank you for that. Here is the review anyway:

-Aimbot
    The Aimbot is working quite well, and there's a lot of different cheats to activate. I think this is the best feature out of the paladin hacks.
    I would give it a 10/10. There's absolutely nothing wrong this, in my opinion, nothing needs to change.
    -Wallhack
    The Wallhack is perfect as well, it helps a lot, and I think its joint best feature with the aimbot.
    Gets a 10/10.
    -ESP
    The ESP works very well because it benefits my gameplay in every way.
    10/10
    -Misc
    The crosshair is quite useful with or without the aimbot.
    10/10
    -Menu
    Good structured.
    The game reacts to inputs while in the menu, which is quite annoying when you shoot and move the camera around uselessly because you want to change something, however, it isn't a huge problem.
    9/10
    Overall
    9/10

This would have been a 10/10, but there's one problem. I keep disconnecting whilst I'm in a game. It begins to lag then disconnects me, this can get really annoying at times. Is there a way you could fix this for me? If so, that would be very much appreciated. Anyway, thank you for reading the review. ^^

Thank you for the review, glad to see you're enjoying the cheat!

EDIT: Haven't you already made a review before this - for the same game even?