Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Red face Heroes & Generals

this review is for Heroes & Generals . i did not play any other games so this review will only be about the cheat for Heroes & Generals

one of the few sites the i see offer this cheat. its up todate and is the best cheat i have ever used (comparing to other services i have used ) . i played for 1 month straight with the cheat on all the time . never played the game with out the cheat and im still not been banned .
    this has been a wonderful and fun time . the community is awesome and the staff here are the nicest you will ever meet. the listen and talk to you like you are a customer not a disease that needs to be killed.
    if you need help the will help and if you complain the will listen with out getting the ban hammer out . for a game that dose not have the biggest player base . i feel like its enough with the features you get with it . would be nice with a 2d map and some other small fixes and the client could use auto login .so we dont have to login every time . but all in all this is a solid cheat and you will probably use it as mush as i did / like it
    Cheat 8/10 (bump this to a 10/10 if we get auto login for client and a 2d map)
    Staff 10/10
    Community 9/10

Glad you're liking the HNG cheat. Badger has done some nice changes to it in the past few weeks.

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit

hello
    i ve an error in game 1235, any issue?
    thx

sorry 2315, the error code