Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Lightbulb 3 day trial review! mass effect andromeda

Hi i aim using the 3 day trail

for the new mass effect Andromeda

i want to give a honest review

everything in the hack is working great but the aim bot.

Note: this may be due to it just being released.

i am using the default settings have adjusted the smoothing a little to my liking and have played with the settings a whole lot.

i have noticed that the aim bot can be a bit off at some points, jumps past close targets to targets behind, aims at the wrong bone part when the default should be head ( this may be because there are so many different unit types)
    and if the target is moving can lag behind the target until they stand still then it aims at right part, Most times i will be dragging my mouse against the aim bot to hit the target

All of these things in combination with each other makes the aim bot even at optimal settings not truly usable * it works but about 50% of the capability of what would be wished for*

i do not in any way want this review to be negative i would just like more information and to see it succeed! the better it gets the more happy i and everyone will be

Note: I have used other aim bots for games like modern warfare 3 and have had almost perfect round with it all compatible with all gun combinations

thank you so much and i hope to hear from you

Just a heads up, there is a forum specifically for Testimonials. You can find it here: http://www.wallhax.com/forum/forum47/

I'll report the post so it can be moved.