Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cool Hack review for The Division, Paladins and World of Warships

Like many people, I was very skeptical about these cheats. There are too many people out there offering out cheats that either dont work or plant your computer with a nasty virus that more often than not, leaves your computer useless bar an operation system reboot. But, when a company offers a 3 day trial for a very reasonable price, you know youre on to something.

I have tried this cheat now for 3 games, as mentioned in the title.

First, I tried it with the division. I got it set up without any problems at all. Now, I couldnt actually try the cheat to its full potential because Ubisofts servers are a shower of shite and it was near on unplayable. But, from what I did get to play of it, it worked an absolute charm,

Second, I tried Paladins. This was my first time ever playing this game and I must say, I freaking rock (........with a *little* help from this cheat of course). Again, easy to set up (MUST READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFOREHAND) and it just plain works! No problems at all. The only thng I will say to people is to make sure to turn down the aim smooth so you dont just snap on to people instantly. Slightly embarresing at the end when the play of the game is you snapping on to several different people lol!

Third, was World of Warships. Yet again, flawless to set up and use. No problems what so ever and does exactly what it says on the tin.

Overall, an absolutely fantatsic piece of software that I 100% recommend. I myself purchased the 3 day trial and, when pay day FINALLY arrives, I have no qualms in handing over more of my hard earned cash for this

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit