Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Paladins ESP+Aimbot

Really fun and easy to use, all the settings are easily accessible at any time, definitely worth the money just for the paladins wall hack. Undetected, been running 48 hours almost undetected. A1, just wish there were some guides on what settings to use for each character that way I don't test anything out and get detected for having bad settings. Other then that it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by djf70668 View Post
    Really fun and easy to use, all the settings are easily accessible at any time, definitely worth the money just for the paladins wall hack. Undetected, been running 48 hours almost undetected. A1, just wish there were some guides on what settings to use for each character that way I don't test anything out and get detected for having bad settings. Other then that it's all good.
    I would suggest using the training map if you're worried about players reporting you for being too blatant while testing.

A lot of people seem to rage with the gun based heroes since they usually have the highest DPS with the aimbot, but I'm sure ESP alone will help greatly with any character. Extended your trial for leaving a testimonial.

Thanks sly! I've figured alot out since I wrote that testimonial by surfing the forums. Great hack, couldn't be more satisfied.