Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Rainbow Six Siege Review

What's up wallhax (current & future subscribers).

I decided after purchasing the 3 Day trial, I'd give the cheat a review.

Aimbot
    If configured properly, the aimbot is legit, yet deadly. Note, there is no "recoil control" or "aim bone selection" so your kills will almost always be headshots when using the aimbot. I recommend using a key that is NOT mouse1 for the best experience. If they're up close, don't hold aim key. If they're far, hold the aimkey and you're guaranteed a kill. There is also no smoothing option, so your best bet is to find a comfortable sensitivity in-game, and set a low FOV (between 10-18 on 16:9 1080p resoluton)

ESP / Visuals
    I personally only used the 2D Box (enemies only) and it worked really well. I have no complaints.

Usage / Set-up
    The set-up of this cheat is very simple. First time I injected it didn't work, but I read a few threads in the VIP section and saw what support/admins were saying to others and it was resolved fairly quickly. Ever since then it was smooth sailing.

Conclusion
    I'd love to see a few more features for the aimbot (such as smooth & aimbone) but otherwise the cheat works perfectly. I will definitely be buying a longer subscription when my trial runs out and the game is fully released.

Thanks!

Thank you for the review default, I've added 7 days to your subscription.