Wallhax Testimonial

Hello all,

I've been with Wallhax for a fair while now, originally choosing them because of their Gears of War 4 cheat. But merely a couple months later, following multiple positive experiences, I've been unquestionably won over by Wallhax. There is no legit subscription-based service out there that offers cheats this good, for prices this low. With releases such as: For Honor, Battlefront I/II, and Warframe, Wallhax continues to deliver functional, polished, undetected cheats.

I've personally had one problem with one of their cheats, and not even a day after mentioning what was wrong with it, the issue was corrected. Showing that they truly care about the product and are listening to their community to the best of their ability. I will say this again, as I did previously, there is no legit subscription-based service out there that offers cheats this good, for prices this low. In all honesty, this is personally the best cheating experience I've had in years and is most disappointing if you've yet to try this service.

As always, thanks for reading. ;)

No extended subscription time is wanted as this testimonial was earned. I'd also like to thank all the Moderators and Administrators for being outstanding throughout my experience here.

Thank you for your testimonial Cryptic_King, we greatly appreciate it!