I bought the VIP 3 days, to test...I didn't have much hope and doubted on trust or not, in this site.
After analyzing the behavior of the Launcher (at least, x86) I was calmer to see that isn't doing anything weird...I'm not an expert, I admit xD but at the level "is it a virus?" I can say "no".
Now, the great test...although they responded to my topic (
[ROS] Some Questions), I was afraid it wouldn't work. But it worked smoothly, I haven't noticed loss of FPS or anything unusual.
* Now that I made the introduction, tap give my point of view of """""each""""" feature. :P

[ - ] Aimbot 8/10
I honestly didn't expect it to be so "legit". Although it would lack a couple of modifications (to be perfect), is very good. And it supports the "Mouse 4" and "Mouse 5" keys on my Mouse. xD

[ - ] ESP 9/10
Very good, although the last two options ("World Item ESP" and "World Card and DeathDrop ESP") don't work as one would expect (I thought that it would be an ESP Box, but work in conjunction with "Name ESP" only).

[ - ] Radar ?/10
I haven't used it...and hasn't worked...but I admit that I didn't many tests. :P

[ - ] Misc 9/10
It is well, especially for the Crosshair. I believe that he would lack "list of spectators", which is ALONE if they are spectating you.

[ - ] Settings 9/10
You can save and load your configuration, but you cannot have multiple profiles (for example, one legit, another semi-rage and another rage) :c!

[ - ] Overall 9/10
It works very well, and if they implemented the
suggestions that leave the members...I think it would be perfect.