Really happy i bought this.

Almost 2 months ago, i purchased a 3-day trail just for trying out the RoS hacks, and it was amazing. The aimbot and esp/lines/tags etc were working perfectly. After the trail ended, i bought a one month subscription, and had no regrets at all, leading to me extending my subscription by 3 months. (current)
    Since i have been playing RoS using this cheat only, i tried the warframe hacks too, and it was flawless. The aimbot was perfect, damage multiplier works great.
    Although the features for RoS have not been fully implemented, the existing cheats work really well, other than a few minor flaws.

They even constantly updated the ros cheats within 2 hours after each weekly patch/maintanance, with the exception of this week, which is fine as we have to try and understand from their point of view. Maybe RoS finally worked on their 'anti-hack measures', and WH devs are trying to provide us with a hack that is still undetected, unlike those free hacks out there, which could potentially mess up your devices with malicious programs and codes.

Overall, i am satisfied with the provided services, and hope that they could keep up their good work in giving us cheats that have a low risk of being detected.

Thank you to all WH developers, admins, and mods for bringing us this great client!

Thank you for leaving a testimonial! Your membership has been extended as a way of saying thanks.