Thread: Mordhau

Mordhau

Greetings, I come out of my lurky hole to yoink some sub time and scurry back in. Refer to TL;DR if you want a conclusion.

I've used a few of Wallhax's cheats, mostly Warframe, The Division and World of Warships and to sum it up, it's all good. But this is about Mordhau so let's talk Mordhau. I started playing Mordhau about a week ago using Wallhax's cheat and it has been updated constantly. From when I started playing to today, it has been updated about 3-4 times with new features. As if autoblock wasn't enough, the devs add in an Activation key now and I'm sure more to come. It's a gift that keeps on giving. What about performance?

Autoblock is consistent, you become a parry god. If you see an enemy and their weapon, they're never going to touch you. Really all you need.

Auto-Riposte also consistently ripostes but its rather limiting if you want to perform your own attacks/morphs/feints. Without autoblock, it auto-chambers which looks cool as heck but also mad sus because no one (I believe) can chamber 100% of all attacks.

ESP: Does what any ESP does and it does its job. Know where everyone is, sneak to the back and whack an archer on the head with a Maul. (Turn off DM/Battle Royale mode to ESP enemies only and only react to enemy attacks.

Radar: Get a minimap with enemy positions relative to your facing. Never get flanked again.

Autolock: Put on autoblock and auto-riposte and you can afk on the battlefield as you parry strikes behind you and counter like a Jedi Knight. Also helps if you want to supplement your auto block if attacks are reaching your side, past your parry. Kinda weird to use when being chased, you'll just 180 parry them.

Overall, consistent for a beta cheat, a metric ton of features released relative to what I usually experience, feels good to use and mess around with.

TL;DR, it aight.

Back to my hidey-hole.

Thank you for your testimonial!