World of Warships

So I've used the World of Warships hack for about a month and just want to do a quick write-up of it.

Overall I think the cheat is excellent as a general guide of where to shoot, in particular how much lead must be given on a shot. The marker will generally make the shot hit central mass, this is great for any Battleship / AP shots as it punishes broadside/lightly angled ships but falls short when it comes to Heavily angled / HE shells. This is where using the marker as more of a guide comes in, as it gives you a very detailed idea of where the ship will be, so aiming at superstructure is much easier similarly it is also useful as a guide if you are aware of the target ships weak points, such as under the front turret on a yamato/musashi where shooting centre mass may not be the most effective shot to take.

Relying solely on the marker may not be the most effective use of the hack, but using it as a general guide works far better.

Props given to the fellow community members who have worked out velocity/height for all the ships. And of course props to Lucypher for making the graphics to keep them all in 1 place in an easily downloaded image for storing locally.

Thanks for the testimonial! I've extended your membership a bit