Testimomonial for "The Division"

1. Design / Usability (10/10)

One of the easiest cheats to use , fast access , tbh. nothing more to wish for !

You purchase and almost instantly you're given access to the cheats. You download the client, log in, load your preferred cheat, and launch steam/game. It's as easy as that.

2. Features (9/10)

The key feautures are avaible and the coder is very active adding new elements for example "Silent Aim" (= love this feature)

3. Security (10/10)

Nothing happend and nobody on the forum is complainig and it is a Ubisoft game so what do you expect ^^

4. Support (?/10)

I had no problems / crashes or sth. similar at the moment EVERYTHING is well explained and easy to execute ++++ !!!!

5. Price (8/10)

For the features you get, the price is just about right. But i would rather pay just for 1 single Cheat and then ~20$ for 3 Month per cheat would be a 10/10.

Conclusion:

If you're looking for a "The Divison" Hack get this one or buy a Trial like me for 3$ !!! Insane price for a 3 day Trial !!!
    I will buy myself a bigger VIP package maybe in some time still would love to make a subscription to only "The Divison" :x .

Thanks for the awesome hack

Thank you for the kind words cakemaster!

What is silent aim?

Quote Originally Posted by shazbot556 View Post
    What is silent aim?
    http://www.wallhax.com/forum/video-m...nt-aimbot.html
    this is silent aim.

Thanks for the positive response on my post