Rainbow Wall hack Review

I was playing Rainbow 6 siege with a few friends a wile back and one of them had suddenly become really good t the the end of the game he had 12 kills and 1 death. I asked him how the hell he did it but just kept laughing. I asked if he was hacking and he finally admitted it. He told me the site and how to do it so i tried it.
    I have to say i have used wall hacks from another site for dayz which i did get banned for but this wall hack is great i haven't been banned and dont think its gonna happen as i dont abuse it.

Give it a go but just imagine some one from uplay is watching you play. Dont make it obvious i sometimes die on purpose to make it look legit.

Ive bought this hack quite a few times now when i get paid i will get the 3 month vip hack.

If they made a hack just for rainbow 6 for less money i would buy it all the time.

Very happy customer here.

Thank you guys

Thanks for your testimonial Will. It's great to hear you you have had success using the cheat and are staying safe

any chance of an extension?

Hey will, you'll be granted some extra time once Slytiger wakes up.

I am going to guess the reason you didn't get an extension at the time was that your trial had expired. I have added 2 days for you now.