Evolve Stage 2 Testimonial

Well I'm gonna start off with saying that Evolve is not a finished product so the cheat will have problems due to the game, So I will not mention any other bugs but this one that seems to occur at random times.

The Wallhax evolve cheat is extremely strong and the aimbot never disappoints when attempting to absolutely destroy the monster's armor and health. I have been using the Evolve cheat since the day it came out and watching it be fixed and function being added and at the speed they update it and put it out for us to cheat with is amazing even with the client problems which were caused by their host they still pushed out an update a few hours after the patch came out. I have been using Parnell and a friend has been playing Cabot and with the aimbot we can take down a monster in under a minute at least. The aimbot is really powerful and never unlocks when it has found it's target. The aimbot and the shoot through walls exploit can make for a real fun time rage hacking and due to it being free and 2K having no anti cheat at all (Kinda sad) you can really go off with the cheat. Alright back to the point, The functions that have been added make this cheat extremely powerful compared to other cheat providers which are releasing a hack for the game and with the fast updates Wallhax certainly is the best cheat provider out there for all of the games that it supports . I would recommend the cheat to anyone who wants to just have a really fun time and not have to install a different windows profile or driver or anything like that Wallhax you download the client toss it on a external drive and happy cheating for you! Extremely easy to set up and play with and rarely ever causes crashes and never causes FPS drops or game interruptions. Well thank you for reading this really really long and some what ugly review but had to say it all .

*There has only been one bug that I have encountered while using the cheat and that is about the only problem which does not ruin game play at all makes it more fun actually .

Thanks once again!

Wow, thank you very much for the detailed review. We're glad to see you're enjoying the evolve cheat.

I have added some time to your subscription for leaving a testimonial