Paladins Cheat Review !

After playing just about 7 hours casual i upgraded 7 champions to lvl 4 or above! Also getting good stats almost every game for example 20+ kills and 3-5 deaths.

AIMBOT: 7/10 aimbot is working fine and works best on champions with high fire rate for example Viktor. But also very good on sniper. Since it doesnt work so good on other champion i have given it 7/10

ESP: 9/10 The ESP is the best feature in this cheat. The distance on the wallhack is insane, you can see them in the spawn! Also showing the health is very useful aswell!

Security : I havent played it so muich yet, as i said only about 7 hours but no ban yet I suggest putting aimbot FOV as low as possible to make it look more legit

Payment: The payment was really quick and easy! took about 3 minutes to pay, download the cheater, log in, and enter the game simple and good service!

I bought only 3 days but i think i will buy like 1 month later. Hopefully i get some days extra after this review ) Also i noticed the staff are really kind and nice here! Ive been on other cheat sites where the admins are rude and ban you for nothing etc! nice to see some kind admins

Keep up the good work!

Best Regards / Wallengos

Thank you for the review, and the kind words. Slytiger will see this later tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by wallengos View Post
    After playing just about 7 hours casual i upgraded 7 champions to lvl 4 or above! Also getting good stats almost every game for example 20+ kills and 3-5 deaths.

AIMBOT: 7/10 aimbot is working fine and works best on champions with high fire rate for example Viktor. But also very good on sniper. Since it doesnt work so good on other champion i have given it 7/10

ESP: 9/10 The ESP is the best feature in this cheat. The distance on the wallhack is insane, you can see them in the spawn! Also showing the health is very useful aswell!

Security : I havent played it so muich yet, as i said only about 7 hours but no ban yet I suggest putting aimbot FOV as low as possible to make it look more legit

Payment: The payment was really quick and easy! took about 3 minutes to pay, download the cheater, log in, and enter the game simple and good service!

I bought only 3 days but i think i will buy like 1 month later. Hopefully i get some days extra after this review ) Also i noticed the staff are really kind and nice here! Ive been on other cheat sites where the admins are rude and ban you for nothing etc! nice to see some kind admins

Keep up the good work!

Best Regards / Wallengos
    my sub will run out soon, and i saw you only get more days if u have a subscription. When will slytiger come? :/

Thanks for leaving us a testimonial. Your subscription has been extended a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Slytiger View Post
    Thanks for leaving us a testimonial. Your subscription has been extended a bit.
    thanks where can i see how long times is left?

On the subscription page where you purchased your trial.