Thread: I'm loving it!

I'm loving it!

OK, so in all honesty, I was totally hesitant after I purchased a subscription, because my anti-virus was throwing all sorts of alarms. But after doing my research on game cheats/hacks, it's pretty unavoidable given what the cheat/hack is doing. It basically is a virus, a virus for games. It injects it's code into the game, just like a virus, which is why anti-virus software flags them (with usually generic flags).

But being the paranoid one, I made sure to back up my PC before using the hack...I'm currently using it on WoW...I set it up exactly as the guide in the forum recommends, along with the individual ship values depending on the ship I'm playing.

And it absolutely 100% works. And I like it because it doesn't make you OP...you're not going to go around slaying 5 or 6 ships every game (although I guess you might). What it does for me is makes me more competitive, but not some sort of obvious stick out (yeah, he's hacking...lol)

And I've scanned my PC after using the hack and there are no red flags...no virus...no malware...

So Wallhax gets a BIG thumbs up from me...the admins and mods were very helpful in addressing my initial concerns...and I see they updated the cheat right after the new version of WoW was released, so they are right on top of things as well.

Definitely recommend if you're into this sort of thing.

Peace.

Appreciate the testimonial, I've extended your subscription for taking the time to write this.